skip to main | skip to sidebar

Oxford

Saturday, October 11, 2008

PICUTURES

This is a field.  If you couldn't figure it out yourself.  You can see the shadow of Magdalen bridge, which is a nice bridge.  I walk over it everyday.  And apparently on May Day people jump off the bridge into the river.  People here are insane. 
Not the best photo skills, but this is Christ's Church.  The inside is beautiful, but it's sort of secretive so I didn't go in today.  And you can see the sun reflected in the window.  It is sunny here!
PUNTING!!!!  There are about 1 billion boats on the river. Pretty crazy.
I think in the background is Merton College or it might be a different part of ChCh.  Either way, there is a rugby pitch in the foreground.  I looked around for a Quidditch pitch, but was unsuccessful.  I'll keep looking, though.
This just looked like it might make a good photo.  I don't know if it is or not.
Posted by Carrie White at 10:16 AM

No comments:

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)

Where I've been:

  • Salisbury, England
  • Bath, England
  • Vienna, Austria
  • Salzburg, Austria
  • Fussen, Germany
  • Munich, Germany
  • Alicante, Spain
  • Granada, Spain
  • Seville, Spain
  • Vatican City, Vatican
  • Rome, Italy
  • Naxos, Greece
  • Santorini, Greece
  • Athens, Greece
  • Nice, France
  • Ventimiglia, Italy
  • Genoa, Italy
  • Florence, Italy
  • Milan, Italy
  • Brussels, Belgium
  • Bruges, Belgium
  • Amsterdam, The Netherlands
  • Paris, France
  • Val Thorens, France (Alps)
  • Stratford-upon-Avon, England
  • London, England
  • Oxford, England

About Me

My photo
Carrie White
View my complete profile

Blog Archive

  • ►  2009 (1)
    • ►  February (1)
  • ▼  2008 (24)
    • ►  December (5)
    • ►  November (5)
    • ▼  October (12)
      • One more
      • More pictures
      • HOLY COW
      • Some good procrastination
      • I HAVE SO MUCH WORK!!!! Honestly, I have been work...
      • Quick update (some pictures)
      • First week complete.
      • PICUTURES
      • Dragons?
      • Freshers Week
      • PICTURES!
      • OXFORD!
    • ►  September (2)