skip to main
|
skip to sidebar
Oxford
Tuesday, October 28, 2008
More pictures
1 comment:
Kristin
said...
too cute. like throw-up-cute.
October 28, 2008 at 11:51 PM
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Where I've been:
Salisbury, England
Bath, England
Vienna, Austria
Salzburg, Austria
Fussen, Germany
Munich, Germany
Alicante, Spain
Granada, Spain
Seville, Spain
Vatican City, Vatican
Rome, Italy
Naxos, Greece
Santorini, Greece
Athens, Greece
Nice, France
Ventimiglia, Italy
Genoa, Italy
Florence, Italy
Milan, Italy
Brussels, Belgium
Bruges, Belgium
Amsterdam, The Netherlands
Paris, France
Val Thorens, France (Alps)
Stratford-upon-Avon, England
London, England
Oxford, England
About Me
Carrie White
View my complete profile
Blog Archive
►
2009
(1)
►
February
(1)
▼
2008
(24)
►
December
(5)
►
November
(5)
▼
October
(12)
One more
More pictures
HOLY COW
Some good procrastination
I HAVE SO MUCH WORK!!!! Honestly, I have been work...
Quick update (some pictures)
First week complete.
PICUTURES
Dragons?
Freshers Week
PICTURES!
OXFORD!
►
September
(2)
1 comment:
too cute. like throw-up-cute.
Post a Comment