One of the pictures is of my college family. I just met my mom last night, but she is not in this photo. My dad is in the center. His name is Paul. Craziest/best person ever. Very brilliant. And the other guy is my brother, Mike. We are quite the dysfunctional family.
Then there is a picture of me and Jonah really excited to go to the crazy club. Could be a toothpaste ad, I was told. Looks like I have biceps. Do not be fooled. I do not.
I don't have any other pictures with people in them because I never seem to remember to bring my camera when I got out. Oh and I'm always not out. Cause I'm in the library :(
These I stole from other people.
And here is another picture, which is of All Soul's College, and the two towers apparently inspired JRR Tolkien's The Two Towers. Others say not. But this isn't a very good picture, I'll need to take another.
2 comments:
More pictures!!!!!!!!
Hi Carie!! I'm slow to read my email so I just found out about your blog! Which is adorable and awesome! : ) I am glad to see you are enjoying yourself! (and are in Harry Potter Heaven!! )
love ya!!
Post a Comment