Friday, December 5, 2008

LAST DAY OF TERM!

Ah! It's finally here!!! Last day of term!!! I had two essays due today and not much sleep last night.  But it's all over now.  How nice.  But Oxford has been beautiful these past few days.  The weather has been a bit colder, but the sun has been out and the buildings just look lovely when the sun hits them. MMM.
So leaving to go SKIING today!!!!
I am mostly packed and really excited.  I don't know anyone who is going on the trip though, (hosted by Oxford), but I should meet lots of people and have a good time.  This is a really quick update cause I have to leave in 2 hours and still need to make sure I have all my passport/visa/insurance stuff.  I hope everyone is doing well and enjoying December.  I've been playing Christmas music all month!!!

2 comments:

Kristin said...

we're doing a ski trip too!
see you on the slopes HA

Carol said...

You promised pictures!