Crew team at MCBC CocktailsOk, as promised, some pictures. Observe how beautiful the mountains are! Some of the other girls have better pictures that I will steal and then possibly put on here. But probably not until I get back from my travels cause I'm not planning on bringing my computer with me.
Tomorrow I leave for PARIS!!! It should be pretty exciting. Hopefully I will get to see Anne and obviously I will see Mark. Then Mark and I are going to Amsterdam, Brussels (and possibly Brugges), back to Paris for Christmas, Milan, Florence, and Venice. Everything is planned except for the Venice part, so that is pretty good! And I am mostly packed, but just waiting for my laundry to dry so I can pack a few more things. Luckily clothes that I skied in aren't the clothes that I had planned on wearing around Europe, so I was able to pack pretty quickly.
In case I don't get a chance to update again before Christmas, I hope everyone has a merry Christmas and a wonderful New Year. I believe I will be in Florence for New Year's. I hope they have fireworks or something exciting.
Oh and today I had a nice wander around Oxford and all the streets are decorating for Christmas, and the covered market was covered with Christmas lights. It is getting very Christmasy around here... I'm sort of sad to leave. But also very exciting to be traveling! I've been practicing my French! Unfortunately my Dutch and Italian aren't quite up to par. Oh vell. Gotta go get my laundry. I hope everyone is having a good break!
1 comment:
I like your sunglasses!!!!
Post a Comment