Monday, November 24, 2008

oh! and pictures!

Trying to recreate our pose from last formal formal.  Success.
Yours truly.
Me and Tyler.  We have the same tutor. Yes that is a glass of champagne in my hand. 
Some people from my dorm.  Laura, Jonah, Ben, Johnny, Me, Margi, and then someone's friend.  

Oh another good reason this night was good.  So at champagne and chocolates, which followed formal formal, a guy came up to me and I introduced myself and he said, "OMG I heard you were shot!!!!"  So I said, "YEAH!"  And successfully convinced about 10 people that I had been shot.  And they believed me because I'm from Baltimore, and they've seen The Wire.  And I made a pretty convincing story.  All details included, except no details between the time when I noticed I had been shot and woke up in the hospital.  Because I had fainted, obviously.  Americans and Brits included.  Everyone is scared of Baltimore.  

No comments: