I'll still be around for a little bit tomorrow, so you can call my cell phone to tell me how much you love me, and how much you are going to miss me, and how glad you are that I made this blog so that you can follow my every step. My bags are almost 100% packed, and my suitcase weighs exactly 50 lbs. so I should be good! I don't think I even had to take out anything that I wanted to pack, including ski pants in case I go skiing in the Alps!
For the next few days I will be in London and then it's off to Oxford! It's supposed to rain all week, but hopefully it won't be too bad. I need to get some rain boots when I get there, though I hear they are out of fashion in the UK. Too bad. I don't like having wet pants.
Cool, well Howgarts awaits!
You're a wizard Carrie!
No comments:
Post a Comment