Anyway, I am still in America, but wanted to post something before I go in case I don't have internet for a while, which I hear is the case for many people. Actually I have only heard this from Kristin and Mark. But alas. Today I am making copies of passports and visas and other important documents that I foresee needing copies of abroad. I am also making a book of important contact information. If you want me to send you a postcard, give me your address, and I'll see what I can do. You can facebook message me this information or send me an email if you prefer. You can also send me skype information if you wish to call me via skype.
Enough of this post. Packing is slowing coming along and you don't care. I probably won't update this again in the near future, but anyway.
4 comments:
I'm officially riveted. POST ALL THE TIME I AM SO JEALOUS OF YOU.
Love, Caitie P.
We will miss you!
Love,
Mom, Dad and Drew
Yea !!!!! I'm all hooked into your blog and I have signed in. It's a miracle !!! Thanks to Donald. Love you and look forward to hearing from you. Have a safe trip, Gram
Carrie is off - took her to Newark today and her plane was boarding when I last spoke with her at 9:40 p.m. Have a safe flight, Carrie!
Post a Comment